About the Program
PROCESSING CAN TAKE AS LITTLE AS 4 MONTHS AFTER THE INVESTMENT
1. Make the Investment
2. Obtaining Residency Permit
3. Apply for Citizenship
Cost includes legal and administrative fees in addition to the cost of investment
Ways to Obtain Citizenship
1. Buy an immovable property for at least 250.000 USD. Must be held for minimum of three years.
2. Make a fixed capital investment of at least 500.000 USD.
3. Invest 500.000 USD with Turkish bank and hold funds in Turkey for minimum of three years.
4. Buy public borrowing instruments worth at least 500.000 USD and hold for three years in Turkish bank.
5. Purchase a real estate investment fund participation share or venture capital worth at least 500.000 USD. Hold at Turkish bank for minimum of three years.
6. Employ at least 50 employees.
Requirements for the Main Applicant
The main applicant should be over the age of 18.
Must have a clean criminal record.
Must meet the heath requirements.
Must meet the character requirements.
Requirements for Family Members
To qualify as a family member of the main applicant, one must be either:
the spouse of the main applicant
a child of the main applicant under the age of 18